EARLY INTERVENTION ORTHODONTICS IN CHILDREN
- Guides the growth of the jaw, creating facial symmetry
- Lower the risk of trauma to protruded front teeth
- Correct bad oral habits eg. thumb sucking
- Create room to guide permanent teeth into a more favourable position
- Reduce treatment time with fixed braces.
What are clear aligners?
- A series of clear, customised, removable aligners.
- Wear time: 20-22 hours day for optimal results. (to be removed while eating or drinking hot drinks)
- The aligners move your teeth gradually to the desired final position – this can be a great treatment for straightening crooked, crowed or gappy teeth.
Benefits of clear aligners:
- Almost invisible, very discreet
- Easier to maintain great oral hygiene
(traditional braces & ceramic appliances)
- Dr Matthew Sudderick offers traditional braces at Cotswold Dental Wellness focusing on straightening teeth in adults and children.
- Our patients have the option of metal or ceramic brackets whilst having their orthodontic treatment.
- We strive to offer all of our patients the best treatment that fits your lifestyle and budget and giving you the best outcome possible.
- Corrects a wide range of issues: crowed, crooked teeth, overbites and under bites.
- More aesthetically appealing
- Non removable appliances and work just like metal braces.
- Same precise control as traditional metal braces.
- Feeling less self-conscious.
Traditional metal braces:
- Most commonly chosen.
- Great for adults, teenagers and children.
- Non removable and are worn throughout the duration of treatment.
- Very precise and versatile for straightening teeth.
- Works well for a range of different cases.
- Predictable and reliable results.
While other types of braces are more aesthetically discreet or removable, today’s metal traditional braces are much smaller and much less noticeable than you may remember from a few years ago. Because they remain in your mouth for the entire treatment, they provide continual care and can’t be misplaced.
We offer our patients the option to spread the cost of their treatment. This can be discussed when you attend the practice for your consultation.
CONSULTATION PRICE with Dr Matthew Sudderick: £100, which will then be included in costs if you go ahead with treatment.