Terms and Conditions (UK)
1. The patient agrees to pay a monthly dental plan fee.
2. In return for the monthly payment the patient will receive dental services as described.
3. Plan membership is for an initial term of 12 months.
4. After the initial 12 month term, plan membership may be terminated by either party giving 1 month’s notice as long as no further benefits are used from the plan, in which case another full year’s membership will apply.
5. The practice may increase the monthly dental plan fee by giving two month’s notice in writing to the patient.
6. In the event of the monthly dental plan fee being unpaid one month after it is due, plan membership will be terminated, and the termination will be effective from the last day on which the monthly dental plan fee was paid.
7. If membership is terminated within the initial 12 month term, the patient will be invoiced for the full cost of any discounted treatments provided as a plan benefit.
8. Failure to pay this invoice may require us to handing your account over to a debt collecting agency. Any actual and necessary costs incurred in obtaining the remaining payment from you will be added to the outstanding amount due for the contract. This is in line with the guidance from the Office of Fair Trading. We will be pleased to provide a breakdown explaining the additional costs which are incurred recovering any outstanding monies.
9. Up until a terminated membership is transferred to a debt collection agency, we would be happy to receive any outstanding invoiced amounts.
10. Where the invoiced amount is paid, we reserve the right to discontinue your membership if the amount of fees due is exceeded by the treatment value already used.
11. Termination of dental plan membership will also result in termination of the Supplementary Insurance.